JOB DESCRIPTION OF A TECHNICAL TRAINER
Salary Expectations are 35K to 45K.
· Provide training to new employees on the Basic Competency Training Program, manufacturing standards and procedures or retrains existing employees on new information or procedures to ensure they remain successful.
· Conduct periodic review and evaluation of training effectiveness to specific job application.
· Under general supervision, responsible for conducting developmental studies and to use the result of the studies in formulating new teaching methodology, training contents and manufacturing procedures to improve quality, increase utilization and cut operation cost in his/her assigned area of responsibility.
· Education: B.S. in Manufacturing Engineering or other engineering discipline or closely related technical field of study will be considered.
· Experience: Minimum of two years’ experience in machine shop or manufacturing environment.
· Skills/Technical Requirements: Ability to communicate effectively with teams and internal customer. Basic knowledge lean manufacturing principles and processes; ability to work independently or with teams; experience in basic workflow processes in the fabrication, assembly and testing of mechanical systems and components. Able to read mechanical drawings and working knowledge on ASME 14.5 GD&T and DIN standards. Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel) is required.
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities:
1. Conduct technical training for the Basic Competency Training Program for the direct labor operations team or as per needs identified by the managers
2. Develop and conduct training classes and practical exercises.
3. Coordinate training activities to concerned department supervisors and/or managers.
4. Collect information about work procedures, workflow and reports to better understand training needs.
5. Building annual training program and preparation of teaching plans, training needs analysis and other related training activities in collaboration with HR and department supervisors/manager.
6. Perform line audit specific to training job applications to evaluate effectiveness of training and continually monitor the trainee performance in accordance to manufacturing standard. Prepare report to immediate superior, QA Manager and/or operation managers.
7. Conducts certification and recertification process for operation team
8. Assessing and selecting relevant and the adequacy of resources to establish continual improvements supporting quality objectives.
9. Identifying training needs by evaluating strengths and weaknesses.
10. Support production in translating requirements into trainings that will groom employees for the next step of their career path.
11. Review and/or Develop new course content (presentations, audio/visual aids, handouts, and exams) from technical specifications, manuals, data sheets and software programs.
12. Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
13. Other duties as assigned.
· In all area of responsibilities, the incumbent is responsible in demonstrating integrity in its business dealings with people & organizations and should operate consistent to its corporate highest ethical standards.
· In all area of responsibilities, the incumbent is responsible in assuring that appropriate measures are in place which has a direct impact to the Health and Safety of the employees and protection of the environment.
· Perform work safely and in accordance with the EHS Policy, Procedures and provisions of the Standards, and to report any work hazard (unsafe conditions or unsafe practices) that may be discover in the workplace and to make suggestion for correction or removal of the potential hazards.
· Practice the 5S and waste segregation program, and to support the activities on waste reduction, storm drain management, water and energy consumption reduction.
Physical Demands/Strengths: Prolonged periods of sitting at the computer terminal and standing at machine shop floor. Must be able to work in the vicinity or moving machinery to observe mechanisms. Occasional exertion and able to lift 30 pounds.
Job Conditions: Works in an office and machine shop environment with constant or intermittent noise and some variations in temperature.
Protective Devices Required: PPE in areas required.
Willing to work Calamba.
Is this you please apply NOW!