Expected Salary 22K to 25K
Graduate of Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or related field
Preferably with Philippine Regulatory Commission (PRC) License (Registered)
Preferably with good English oral and written communication skills
Must have solid technical expertise in the maintenance, development and operation of various facilities and equipment.
Must have working knowledge in construction projects & project management.
Knowledgeable in Auto CAD.
· Perform ongoing preventive maintenance and repair work on facility electrical, plumbing, and other installed systems.
· Maintain, operate all HVAC systems and associated equipment, electrical equipment, plumbing systems, building management system, and building repairs.
· Perform facility inspections and report on condition affecting operations.
· Respond to emergencies.
· Prepare and submit summary reports of conditions in buildings and recommend actions to be taken.
· Comply with all safety procedures and requirements.
· Support any afterhours building needs and activities as required.
· Read blueprints and plan projects to complete assigned tasks, and coordinate and follow up on incidental carpentry, masonry, and painting work.
· Process necessary permits as needed.
Willing to Laguna Technopark