JOB DESCRIPTION COMPANY NURSE
This is a great opportunity for the less experienced nurse to move from the public sector into the corporate world, the successful applicant would be working company who really know how to look after their staff and this job would be a great addition to any Nurses resume.
Expected Salary 18K Negotiable with other benefits.
· Candidate must possess a four (4) year bachelor’s degree in nursing
· Must be a registered nurse with updated PRC License
· Minimum of 6 months work experience
· With knowledge in doing HR/Admin related works
· With completed training on Occupational Health Safety is a plus
· Above average English communication skills
· Must be highly trainable and exhibit the ability to multi-task
· Can work on shifting schedules
. Fresh Graduates without experience are welcome to apply.
There are actually 2 positions available.
This job is open for fresh graduates and is an ideal job to get experience to forward your career.
· Provides emergency and palliative care and treatment to employees within the legal scope of nursing responsibility such as first-aid treatment, checking of vital signs, health interview, dispensing of medicine.
· Assess and determine the health status of the employee which includes recommendations like sent home or back to work.
· Refer/transport ill employees to the hospital as necessary.
· Conducts regular inventory of medicines and medical supplies. Prepares purchase requisition of such as necessary to ensure availability at all times.
· Conducts home visit or follow through of employees with chronic illnesses or on prolonged sick leaves.
· Conducts periodic plant tours to determine any possible health and safety hazards. Create health and safety awareness among employees.
· Conducts health education programs.
· Maintains and updates individual medical records with strict confidentiality.
· Act as in-plant HMO administrator. Coordinates with the provider to resolve any issues/concerns, review and process payment.
· Assess pre-employment medical examination results and coordinate status/evaluation with HR.
· Coordinates any work – related injuries/illnesses for immediate investigation and corrective actions and submit reports.
· Schedules and implements annual /periodic/special examinations of employees. Assess results, refer to Company Physician for management, monitor recommendations and follow through until the illness is cleared.
· Assist in the APE of employees.
· Monitor absence patterns especially AWOL.
· Work with HR as facilitator of company events.
· Prepare and Report Monthly Health and Safety Review.
· Prepare a yearly activities plan related to Health and Safety.
· Prepare a monthly report of Absences and Sickness.
· Update Bulletin Board of Health and Safety and Company Events.
· Update Safety Countdown
· Assist in general Human Resources functions such as training, timekeeping, HR and Administration works as may be required.
· Monitor and Updating Locker Masterlist.
· Initiate in conducting monthly activities for employees.
· Must be willing to start ASAP
· Must be willing to work in Sta. Rosa, Laguna