THIS JOB IS NOW CLOSED
Expected Salary 60,000Php to 70,000Php depending on Experience and Qualifications
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR A BACK-END DEVELOPER
Our client’s company is an automated online trading application that analyses, predicts, and makes calculated trades on their customer’s behalf on shares they choose to trade. By using a sophisticated artificial intelligence algorithm, the application automatically buys and sells shares removing the emotion associated with making trading decisions by their customers.
The Back-End Developer is responsible for the coding, innovative design, and layout of the client’s website. The main goal is building a website from concept all the way to completion from the
bottom up, fashioning everything from the homepage to site layout and function. The successful candidate will help build the client’s best practice process to streamline his workflow and systematize the business.
As a Back-End Developer:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or similar discipline is strongly preferred.
• Must have at least 3-5 years of experience as a Back-End developer.
• AWS infrastructure and solutions experience essential in the products of Step Functions, Lambda
• Strong working knowledge of various types of relational and non-relational databases,
Elasticsearch and Redis.
• Knowledge of basic OWASP server code security standards.
• Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
• Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
• Excellent project and time management skills.
• Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work independently or with a group.
• Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for
• Collaborating with the front-end developers, back-end developers, and other team members to
establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
• Be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle.
• Focus on coding and debugging.
• Define and communicate technical and design requirements.
• Build high-quality reusable code that can be used in the future.
• Develop functional and sustainable web applications with clean codes.
• Troubleshoot and debug applications.
• Learn about new technologies.
• Stay up to date with current best practices.
• Conduct UI tests and optimize performance.
• Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve applications.
• Follow new and emerging technologies.
If this sounds like you, then what are you waiting for? Come join us!
This is a work from home set up working the morning shift 7am to 4pm Monday to Friday