JOB DESCRIPTION ACCOUNTING and COMPLIANCE STAFF
Expected Salary 14K negotiable depending on experience & expertise.
* Identifies and analyzes transaction which shall be considered in generating internal and external financial reports
* Accomplishes timely reports, and remittances to BIR, PEZA, SEC, BSP, PSA and other related government agencies
* Prepares necessary accounting reports and schedules
* Maintain a complete and accurate monitoring and compilation of reports and documents in an organized manner
* Reconciles accounts in timely manner
* Provides required support to Finance Section
* Functions in accordance with established standards, procedures, and applicable company policies
* Accomplishes unit, section, and organization mission by completing related results with required quality of output.
* Constantly updates job knowledge.
QUALIFICATIONS (Fresh Grad is Welcome to Apply)
* With bachelor’s degree in accountancy/ Accounting Technology (or with equivalent emphasis)
* Has substantial knowledge of basic accounting principles
* Proficient with related computer applications and programs (MS word, Excel, and Power point)
* Preferably, with experience in preparing periodic BIR and PEZA reports.
* Analytical Skills
* Time Management Skills
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Committed to working efficiently and accurately; keen to details
* Able to work harmoniously with team despite, or more so in, adverse circumstances
* Respect the system of chain-of-command, compliant, reliable, dependable, and trustworthy